Sunday, November 11, 2012


*  * Where  Yesterday*s  Memories  Become  Tomorrow*s  Treasures *  * 


Hello and Welcome to LilacsNDreams! I thrift, I junk, I upcycle. I have a love for junking, upcycling, repurposing, handmade, homemade, and to reuse. I love vintage too! I am not a hoarder of things found, but rather a keeper of treasures who enjoys the simplicities of life.  Everything deserves a second life no matter the age, or condition. 

Now and then I will dumpster dive along with crossing traffic (scarying just a few people along the way) so that I can get to the curb where items have been tossed to. Hey, I know that I am not the only one who does this . . . LOL:) So, once in a great while if you see my feet sticking up (don't be alarmed) as you would have guessed I found another unwanted treasure with possibilities, and wanting a little love. My hopes are to help remind everyone of simpler times, and that hometown hospitality!

Remember when you would get that special "Welcome" when you walked into the corner shoppe on main street. It was so comforting to receive. I feel that it should be that way with online shopping too. You don't have to get all "dolled" up to shop within my shops. Just come ready to shop like you are in the comfort of your home. Hair rollers, hair pins, shorts, jammies, barefoot, and . . . I think you got the idea:)

I enjoy doing online sales, and offer my found treasures with different shops. You can find me at Ecrater, Etsy, Artfire, and sometimes on Ebay too. With Ecrater I offer a little bit of everything there which is vintage, collectibles, repurposed, upcycled, homemade, some items not quite vintage yet, and so on. At Etsy, and Artfire I offer some vintage collectibles along with my items I have repurposed, upcycled, and handmade. Ebay gets a little bit of everything when I want to downsize some of my inventory for other treasures that have been found, or completed by Me. Take the time to visit these shops, and if you have any questions make sure to contact Me. You can also read about my Policies using the tab at the top of this page. These policies apply to all my shops, and for any sales done through my blog or website too. Remember, I can also invoice you myself with Paypal, or Amazon Payments too.


I am not an expert, and do not claim to be one. I enjoy doing online sales! I also enjoy meeting new people, enjoying different experiences, treasure hunting, and creating too. I have done online sales since 2004. My LilacsNDreams business is based on honesty, fun, and you finding something to take home with you.

I really enjoy Blogging, and of course am happy to see you landed here with me at LilacsNDreams. Make sure to check out my LilacsNDreams Shoppe page with this blog too. Tab is at the top of the page, and just give it a quick click. Like others I enjoy Social Networking, and invite you to share by viewing my tab at the top for this also.  Along with those noted I can also be found at Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter too. 

When visiting make sure to say Hi so that I can hop on over to visit with you too.
Thank you so very much for sharing your time with LilacsNDreams. As I mentioned before, please contact Me with any questions that you have. I really am friendly, and would be happy to assist you. Have a Happy Day, and come back to visit again soon. Toodles . . . . . .



1 comment:

  1. I love the clock that u have on ur blog and I would really like to do the same as I am moving to spain in feb and leaving family and friends behind here in england which is making me very sad how can I find the words and clock mechanism..please help.as I need to find before a go.love your blog and will be following you from now on..lovey ideas it will keep me busy in spain. :)

    ReplyDelete